Roles and Responsibilities
Job Title: Service Technician
Qualification: ITI – Diploma in mechanical / Auto
1. Timely resolution of technical complaints and coordination with Dealer team on various issues
2. Availability of spare parts as per Norms and regular audit with dealers/Retailers and meeting spare parts target
3. Consolidation of Technical product feedback received from dealers
4. Customer Retention Activities: - Free Service camps, Customer meet & initial Quality survey etc. To fulfill the customer desire as well as to achieve satisfaction
5. Customer Complaint: Resolution of All Complaints: Written / verbal complaints within 48 Hrs
6. Preparation of Reports like: Field Technical Information Report / Timely dispatch of FTIR by dealer etc.
7. Warranty parts analysis and clearance
8. Training of dealer mechanics/Local mechanics
UG:Diploma in Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ideal Placement and Consultants (P) Ltd.