Roles and Responsibilities
Job Title : Senior Design Engineer / Design Engineer - Vehicle Integration
Experience :3-5 years
Industry type: OEM
Qualification : B.E Mechanical / M.Tech Mechanical
Location : Hosur
Note : Earlier Experience in Electrical Tractor platform is Preferred and desirable.
As a Senior Design Engineer/ Design Engineer - Vehicle Integration Design Engineer, you’ll be responsible for to perform integration of Tractors Sub-Systems. In this Role you will be responsible for Checking GD&T, Manufacturing Feasibility, Stackup Checking at Assembly Level. Dicussion with all Stackholder to Release Drawings (Supplier, Quality, Production, Sourcing etc)
1. Bachelor’s degree (Mechanical) with 3-5 years of experience in Vehicle Integration, Design, Drafting, CAD
2. Knowledge in GD&T Standards, ISO Standards and all related tractor standards (Electric Tractor will be Advantages)
3. Expertise in benchmarking of competitor designs and building conceptual level of design and Proto development.
4. should have Holistic Knowledge of Design, Quality Measurement Process, Production Assembly, Manufacturing Process, Tolerancing Stackup
5. Experience in CAD tools ProE Creo, Auto CAD, PLM- Teamcenter
6.Strong Engineering judgement and capability to learn new concepts quickly.
7. Knowledge on Bill of Material- EBOM, MBOM, SBOM
8. Knowledge on Design for Assembly and Manufacturing, Design for Cost, Design for Reliability, Design for Safety
9. Supplier Feasibility study Discussion, PPAP Discussion, Drawing Approval
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ideal Placement and Consultants (P) Ltd.