Roles and Responsibilities
FINANCE & ACCOUNTS
Position: Plant Finance Controller
Qualification: CA / ICWA qualified only
Experience: Min 5 years
Language: Tamil prefered.
- Setting objectives for the Plant Accounts Team that align with the Finance Department’s goals.
- Own the Plant Trial Balance – Analyse each and every GL forming part of Plant Trial Balance and have control on the same.
- Procure to Pay (P2P) – Adhering to the SAP controls on Procure to Pay process. Reconciliation of statement of account with vendors on regular basis.
- Managing the entire gambit of finance which includes robust control on receivables, payables, expenses, cash, fixed assets, inventory, capital expenditure for accurate reporting & balance sheet hygiene. Also ensuring real time review of inventories to ensure quick decisions for faster liquidation.
- MSMED payments – Ensure there is no delay in MSMED payments as per the MSMED guidelines.
- Regular review of CWIP and capitalization of the assets that are put to use. Review off capital advances on periodic basis.
- Statutory compliance – compliance of Plant related statutory payment, filing of returns and handling queries from departments. Ensure timely & full compliance to Internal Audits, Stat Audits, Stock Audits & Fixed Asset Audits.
- Accurate controls over monthly provision, accruals posting, Allocation of cost between products, Preparing and analyzing monthly MIS. Ensuring timely closures of monthly closings and preparation of Quarterly & Annual Financial Statements in terms with Corporate Requirements. Ensuring publications of Monthly MIS by providing meaningful insights to the business owners by leveraging existing data & refining business decisions, closely monitoring operational performances on a regular basis and flagging off any incident/lowlight which could be a dragger.
- Assisting the Costing in charge in costing activities related to plant. Strong Vendor management & continuous review of Procurement to reduce input cost & improve margins.
- Control over stock postings, co-ordinate with stock auditors in stock taking.
- Accounting and processing of employee related reimbursements and advances of plant team.
- SAP knowledge is must and should participate in improving the SAP controls in day-to-day functions.
- Ensuring 100% implementation of all systems, processes, and Service Level expectations at the plant level
- Should be able to handle a team of 3-5 members.
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:CA,ICWA (CMA) in ICWA (CMA)
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ideal Placement and Consultants (P) Ltd.