Roles and Responsibilities
Job Title : Legal Executive
Reporting to : Senior Manager / Chief Manager – Legal
Experience : Post LLB – 3years
Job Purpose :
Provide commercially relevant, practical and pro-active Legal services to the Company
- Issuing Notices to the defaulters of the Company. Visiting and following up with defaulters for expediting the recovery for the Company.
- Handling Litigation (Pan India) of the Company.
- Filing Police Complaints for Counterfeiting of Company’s Products. Handling and pursuing criminal
- complaints before various courts.
- Responding to various notices/ complaints received from Consumers/ dealers.
- Handling and coordinating with various Advocates for Consumer litigation.
- Advising and assisting all divisions and departments on various negotiations (pan India and outside India) towards various business initiatives/business transactions etc. in order to resolve contentious/disputed matters.
- Liaison and coordination with the Attorneys and/or Counsels as and when required. Extending necessary
- support to Attorneys/ Counsels to enable them to complete / submit the pleadings within the allotted time frame.
- Meeting concerned personnel from the Business divisions and attend to their drafting requirements. Extending necessary support to all the divisions / departments in terms of drafting. Vetting and reviewing of various legal documents.
UG:LLB in Law
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ideal Placement and Consultants (P) Ltd.