Roles and Responsibilities
Job Title : Industrial Engineer @ Hosur
Location : Hosur
Department : Manufacturing operations
Qualification : BE
Experience : 8-10 years
Job Description :
# Establishment of Time Standards:
- Estimation of Work Content for existing and new products
- Work Content validation with work men and department incharge.
# Line Balancing:
- Deriving the TACT based on the market demand and calculation of required No. of stations.
- Line balancing for the multi model assembly lines.
# Manpower Planning:
- Calculate the required no. of manpower deployment as per production plan for the month.
# Capacity Planning:
- Identification of Bottleneck cycle time and capacity calculation for all operational areas - Assembly, Stores & Dispatches.
- Capacity enhancement based on the market demand by debottlenecking the activity and layout modification and process improvement
# Productivity Improvements:
- Cycle Time reduction through VA/NVA analysis.
- Implementation of ECRS Method (Eliminate, Combine, Reduce and Simplify)
- Kaizen implementation to reduce the Manual work content.
- Implement Lean concepts in manufacturing.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ideal Placement and Consultants (P) Ltd.