Roles and Responsibilities
HR cum L&D Manager@ Bangalore-Automotive Industry
Experience: 10+ Years
Key responsibilities :
- Responsible for HR operations, Employee Relations and Business HR teams.
- Promote alignment and collaboration across the organization, driving synergy and perspective, demonstrate common process and consistent messaging.
- Coach individual managers on growing management capabilities.
- Assist with the change process as the company meets the challenges of hyper-growth and the need to scale
- Deliver short-term solutions while also solving for long-term problems by addressing immediate challenges and underlying causes
- Own/formulate HR policies and directives and ensure smooth implementation across the firm.
- End to end management of learning interventions / programs.
- Design Leadership development program for specific roles/ grades.
- Management of learning systems
- To come up with creative, varied digital formats /learning models for higher participants engagement into trainings.
- Identification and analysis of various learning needs and ensure learning of employees as per the plan
- Contribute towards enhancements of the systems, processes as needed
- Ensure learning logistics. Organising time and resources (e.g., people, facilities, events, materials, etc.) for effective Learning process.
- Document all Learning programs as per company standard. Maintain monthly MIS, analysis of effectiveness of Learning programs, present relevant L&D analytics
- Provide cost-efficient solutions to address training needs
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ideal Placement and Consultants (P) Ltd.