Roles and Responsibilities
Job Title : Engineer & Machining - Engineer
Department: NPD Sourcing
Experience : 4 to 5 Years
Industry type: OEM
Qualification : DME,BE Mech, MBA Operation.
Location : Hosur & Traveling to Kolhapur & Belgaon
Prime Skill :- Sound knowledge in Casting & Machining Development & Pattern Making & Inspection as per Sequencing of Operations.
Additional Skill :- Casting RM Selection as per product performance & Part Costing & Material Planning & Procurement.
Market Awareness :- All Casting & Machining supplier base knowledge.
1.2D Drawing & 3D Model study & giving feedback to designer to release first time right drawing.
2. Early supplier involvement for new projects.
3. Float RFQ to supplier Panel & bring quotation for the new project Parts,
4. Technical sign off with suppliers for new Part development & to proceed further for the commercial settlement.
5. Tooling Cost estimation for the foundry & machining tooling.
6. Aligning suppliers with project time line & monitoring part development activity in line with project timeline.
7. Joint Process witness & part inspection at supplier end to make first time right sample readiness.
8. Supplier Capacity Planning in line with YoY Production Volume increase.
9. VPPAP readiness & visit at supplier end along with supplier quality team for closing VPPAP.
10 . Buying Handover for new Part Development as per SOP agreed between NPD Sourcing & SCM.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ideal Placement and Consultants (P) Ltd.