Roles and Responsibilities
Job Title : Deputy General Manager
Department : Instrumentation
Location : Kakinada Plant
Experience : 18-20 years
Qualification: Degree in ECE or E&I
Fertilizers: Specifically - Ammonia / Urea Plants / GT Power Plant
1.Work experience in continuously operating Ammonia / Urea fertilizer plants.
2. Upkeep of different generation of Control Systems / Instruments. (Annexure-1)
3. Preventive maintenance scheduling & execution for all Instruments.
4. Experience in trouble shooting / overhauling various make control valves along with their
5. Daily job prioritization, execution, managing people of varied experience.
6. Planning, co-ordination and implementation of Plant Turn Around jobs
7. Budget and Spares management.
8. Liaison with Statutory and Govt agencies namely Legal Metrology / BARX / CPCB / APPCB etc. .
9. Usage of SAP for procurement of spares & for plant maintenance.
10. Working to ISO 9001 series of Quality Management, EMS 14001, OHSAS 18001, Process
Safety Management System (PSMS) & RC-14001 standards.
11. Studying and implementation of modifications needed for Safety and Reliability.
12. .Experience in Ambient Air Monitoring / Pollution Monitoring Analyzers.
13. Training of subordinates and intradepartmental personnel through classroom sessions.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Any Specialization, Chemical
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ideal Placement and Consultants (P) Ltd.