- Foster significant sales growth of the company's conveyor belt product line in India.
- 3+ years of experience as sales manager in the mechanical field (preferably in a complementary field relative to imported products from Europe or USA ).
- The sales manager will be based in Mumbai (Kala Ghoda) but will be requested to travel all across India
- Research and development of potential new customers
- Management of relationships with existing customers
- Support during project execution and in case of technical support during the belt running (after sales service)
- Promotion of company products by meeting customers, attending exhibitions, events and conferences
- Identification of business development opportunities and proposition of strategies to increase the company's market share in India
- Proposition of the annual sales and marketing budget
- Support Costacurta in conducting market research and analysis to identify new business opportunities (new applications, new markets, competitor strategies, ...)
- Prepare monthly reports (tbd) to update the company about the progress of business development activities (new prospect and potentials, meetings done, requests and orders received, ...)
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar (...)
- 3+ years of experience as sales manager in the mechanical field (preferably in a complementary field relative to imported products from Europe or USA)
- Excellent commercial skills, attitudes to problem solving and team building.
- Excellent knowledge of English language
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Sales / BD Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time