Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech - Mechanical
Experience: Minimum 7 - 15 years experience in selling Metal raw materials (Titanium, Steel, Copper, Zinc etc.)
Company: Our Client is engaged in manufacturing of Titanium & super alloys in China and import to India. About to start manufacturing in India. They are supplying raw materials for the steel foundry and metal industry such as Ferro alloys, Metal, Carbon & Graphite products, Refractories, Casting powder, Minerals etc.,
- Responsible for Increase of Sales business and revenue generation
- Responsible of handling existing customers and to develop new customers.
- Responsible for handling all Key Account Customers in Metals (Titanium).
- To maintain & expand (existing & new) key accounts by identifying new opportunities & applications.
- Responsible for making presentation to procuring business.
- Understanding customer needs / enhancements and consulting for providing solutions as per specifications finalized.
- Responsible for filing & preparing tenders documents from the customers,
- Preparing and Issuing sales contract and Purchase order.
- Visiting customers site on regular basis to Increase the business.
- Responsible for Costing and making offers and negotiating with the end client
- Working and following up with the trends of the raw material prices globally.
- Coordinating regularly with the Customers/ Sites to ensure smooth delivery of product and support.
- Liaising with customers to ensure constant communication for understanding customers requirement and building avenues for reorder and references.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Sales / BD Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time