Our Client is US Based Steel Pipe Products manufacturer and this requirement is for their backend office at Hyderabad. Candidate should be willing to work in shift timing i.e. 1 pm to 11 pm and weekly 5 working days.
Position : Manager (pricing and Estimates)
Department : Product Management Group
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : 4-year college degree, Preferably Mechanical Engineer.
Experience :Minimum 5 Years working experience in middle Management role.
The primary role will be to calculate prices, run gross profit margin analysis, oversee the quote desk person and provide the person necessary training and support for ensuring that quote/estimates gets entered in system on time. Candidate must have excellent communication skills, a positive attitude analytical approach and the willingness and desire to learn new skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Price calculation
- Ability to Read the technical specifications/
- Run Gross profit Analysis
- Train the quote desk person for accuracy and timely turnaround of quotes.
- Provides support, Processes quotation requests, Makes note of availability and lead time requirements when requested.
- Efficient and Effective communication with Houston product Management in regard to processes, Policy and procedures .
- Efficient and Effective communication with Inside Sales Manager(s) in Houston office.
- Communicate with management in regard to processes, Policy and procedures
- 4-year college degree, Preferably Mechanical Engineer.
- Minimum 5 Years working experience in middle Management role.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and outlook
- Excellent communications skills; both verbal and in writing
- Superior organizational skills with attention to detail
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience in an ERP system (preferred)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Iron and Steel
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Production Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time