Manager - Operations @ Mumbai / Delhi / Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh)
Company: A leading player in healthcare solutions in India having all India operations. Qualifications / Experience / Age / CTC:
Education : Candidate must possess at least a B.Sc / BE preferably with MBA
Candidates Preferred : Candidates willing to travel. Male/ Female
Experience : 15 year(s) of working experience in Institution Selling.
Age : Around 40 -45years. higher age considered depending upon the experience.
CTC: Up to Rs 5L pa for deserving candidate.
Nature of Experience :
1. Skills - Communication , Negotiation, Relationship management and Selling.
2. Co ordination / selling though Dealer Distributor ,consultants & Associates.
3. Training of staff in areas of technical & commercial matters related to business.
4. Prepare quotations & submission of offers for institutions , government departments
and securing orders.
5. Coordinate with different departments and HO to ensure on timely delivery and
resolution of customerissues
Please forward your updated resume along with present & expected CTC to;: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Institutional Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time