Position : Logistics & warehouse Coordinator
Location : Srikalahasti,Thottambedu Mandal, Chittoor District.
Qualification : Any graduate
Experience : 3-5 years of Logistics and ware house back ground in Ceramic Industry
No. of Positions : 4 Roles and Responsibilites:
- The incumbent should have Sound experience in field of warehousing/ Logistics (Inbound & outbound).
- Supply Chain & vendor management.Capable of plan & handle average dispatches per day.
- Must have the knowledge of various documents related to material dispatch.
- Capable of handling a team and must have strong commanding,
- leadership, Interpersonal & negotiation skills.Should be capable to work under pressure and ensure effective Resource management.
- Must have basic knowledge of computers.
- Coordinating and controlling order cycle and associated storage and movement of goods between the factory and various sites
- Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods Coordinating and controlling the order cycle and associated information systems.
- Analyzing data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand.
- Liaising, negotiating & finalizing the logistics contracts.
- Developing business by gaining new contacts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
- Monitoring stock levels to ensure optimum stock levels at any given point of time.
- Coordinate activities of workers engaged in receiving, transporting, stacking, order filling, shipping, and maintaining stock records in warehouse.
- Co-ordinate with the godown in -charge in all branches to adhere to the logistic system set.
- Co-ordinate with Transporters on an all India basis to improve the service levels of the company.
- Allocating and managing staff resources according to changing needs
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Ceramics / Sanitary ware
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Logistics
Role: Logistics Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time