- Ensure timely technical resolutions are in line with agreed procedures to support operations team with hands on working skills.
- Ensure and provide support to shift operations un-interruptedly.
- Handle engineering shift operations independently.
- Provide support for timely decisions and resolve complex problems by effective trouble shooting and coordination among site maintenance, Quality and operations as per site needs
- support in the commissioning & qualification activities of process equipments as per site needs
- Prepare and execute preventative maintenance SOPs & PM Plans of all equipment of the Insulin plant, MRP & ensure adherence to PM schedules & SOP training in timely manner
- Networking with other site maintenance functions incl. global to understand industry practices Maintain site specific safety goals, PASS and expectations.
- Involve in all the relevant training that demands in specific to engineering & related services.
- Support budget preparation and comply with approved maintenance budget.
- Act as a key point of contact for technical collaboration with OEMs & become expertise with effective trouble shooting and coordination among site maintenance.
- Follow compliance to Regulatory/GMP requirements from maintenance perspective
- Follow up and ensure to maintain essential spares of all process equipment & coordinate with procurement and Engineering & WH
- Handle Breakdown and service requests from Cross functional team and Provide support accordingly within appropriate time.
- Collaborate with site & Global HSE and ensure all safety and environmental guidelines are adhered.
- Support to maintain site specific safety goals, PASS and expectations
- Support for preparation of HSE global audits.
Contribute and Collaborate with site & Global Energy team and ensure applicable guidelines and implementation in Energy Conservations.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Service/Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time